Agency scores 19 total awards, including Best in Show
Martino Flynn LLC, a full-service, integrated marketing communications firm, has earned 10 Prism Awards and eight Awards of Excellence at the 2015 PRism Awards Ceremony. The firm also won “Best in Show” for its work with longtime partner W.F. Young.
Hosted by the Rochester chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the PRism awards ceremony took place Thursday evening at the Rochester Museum & Science Center to honor the continued excellence by local professionals in the field of public relations.
The agency received the “Best in Show” award for its work with W. F. Young’s Absorbine ShowSheen horse grooming products brand. To reposition the ShowSheen Hair Polish & Detangler in the minds of horse owners, Martino Flynn conducted extensive research and crafted the integrated “Detangle Like a Pro” campaign.
The campaign leveraged tried and true tactics of media relations and article writing, combined with a robust new media program in a manner that this market segment had not seen before. This program included print ads, e-blasts, and a sweepstakes in which horse owners had the opportunity to win one of six once-in-a-lifetime trips to an equine event. This creative brand development resulted in raised awareness and increased year-over-year sales for the ShowSheen brand.
“Our success was a result of a true partnership with a great client, which allowed our team to do some of their best work. We’re so proud of their accomplishment,” said Chris Flynn, partner at Martino Flynn. “With our clients’ willingness to incorporate new and exciting ideas, the Martino Flynn team has the right tools to develop engaging brand strategies and campaigns.”
In addition to the “Best in Show” award, Martino Flynn received recognition in 11 different award categories, including:
- Blogs/Blogger Campaign – Mentholatum Nighttime Vaporizing Rub
- Business-to-Business Communications – Windstream: 2014 Integrated Public Relations Support
- Consumer Product or Service Communications – Softlips Cube Product Launch
- External Video – Buffalo Bills: ‘This is Our Time’
- Facebook – Softlips Cube Launch Facebook Support
- Integrated Campaign – W. F. Young: ShowSheen Celebrates 40 Years of ‘Detangling Like a Pro’
- Media Relations – Every Minute Matters Campaign Launch Event
- Media Relations – The Bonadio Group: 2014 State of the Construction Industry
- New Release – The Bonadio Group Merges in Syracuse
- Other Print Piece – BCCR ARTrageous Affair Promotional Materials
- Other Print Piece – Absorbine 2015 Dealer Catalog
- Other Print Piece – Absorbine ShowSheen “Detangler Dangler”
- Other Social Media – Softlips Cube Influenster Launch
- Research – Rohto Eye Drops Creative Concept Research
- Research – Dick’s Sporting Goods Next Generation Golf Bag Research
- Twitter – Softlips Cube Twitter Launch Support
- Twitter – Twitter Takeover at Windstream’s 2015 Sales & Marketing Kickoff
- Trade Show – Absorbine Launches ‘Woof Pouf’ at Global Pet Expo
“It’s an honor to be able to provide clients with ideas that do more,” added Flynn. “This recognition from PRSA highlights that honor. It’s been a productive year at Martino Flynn and we’re excited about continuing our growth in 2015.”
About Martino Flynn
Martino Flynn LLC is a full-service, integrated marketing communications firm, providing strategic insight in advertising, public relations, digital, media and video production. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., the agency serves clients nationwide in the financial services, over-the-counter healthcare, medical device, telecommunications/technology, and consumer industries. Martino Flynn has received national recognition for its work and is affiliated with the Marketing & Advertising Global Network (MAGNET) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). For more information, please call 585-421-0100 or visit www.martinoflynn.com.
About Public Relations Society of America
PRSA is the largest professional organization serving the U.S. public relations community. With a mission to “advance the profession and the professional,” PRSA provides news and information, thought leadership, continuing education and networking opportunities; sets standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct; and advocates for the business value of public relations and greater diversity among public relations professionals. Based in New York, PRSA comprises 110 local Chapters; 14 Professional Interest Sections that focus on specific industries and practice areas; and the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), which is active at more than 340 colleges and universities.