Career advancements recognize exemplary client support and industry expertise
Rochester, N.Y., August 4, 2016— Martino Flynn, LLC, a full-service, integrated marketing communications firm, is pleased to announce the promotion of eight of its employees. These latest career advancements span across several of the firm’s departments, including media, client services, creative, and public relations.
“One of the great aspects of a growing business is the ability to welcome new team members while watching our employees develop professionally,” said Chris Flynn, partner at Martino Flynn. “Our agency has been successful thanks to the hard work of our employees and these promotions reflect how much we cherish their efforts.”
The following professionals have received promotions:
- Alyssa Neuman has been promoted from Digital Media Supervisor to Senior Digital Media Supervisor
- Morgan McDowell has been promoted from Digital Media Coordinator to Assistant Digital Media Buyer
- Jaime Berthold has been promoted from Media Assistant to Media Coordinator
- Ashley Saltzman has been promoted from Account Executive to Senior Account Executive
- Skylar Jameson has been promoted from Assistant Account Executive to Account Executive
- Lisa Hare has been promoted from Creative Supervisor to Associate Creative Director
- Chelsea Metzger has been promoted from PR and Social Media Account Executive to PR and Social Media Senior Account Executive
- Nick Guadagnino has been promoted from PR and Social Media Account Coordinator to PR and Social Media Assistant Account Executive
About Martino Flynn
Martino Flynn, LLC, is a full-service, integrated marketing communications firm, providing strategic insight in advertising, public relations, digital, media, and video production. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., the agency serves clients nationwide in the financial services, over-the-counter healthcare, medical device, telecommunications/technology, and consumer industries. Martino Flynn has received national recognition for its work and is affiliated with Marketing & Advertising Global Network (MAGNET) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). For more information, please call 585-421-0100 or visit www.martinoflynn.com.