Rochester, N.Y., August 29, 2018—Martino Flynn, LLC, a full-service, integrated marketing communications firm, is pleased to announce the addition of six new team members: Nicole Zion, Toren Reaves, Francesca Kulzer, Meghan Hayes, Bob Burch, and Zack Manuel. Each brings a unique set of skills and experience that complement the long-term strategic plan at Martino Flynn.
“As we continue to grow as a business in an ever-changing industry, we recognize the importance of adding new employees and skill sets that expand our offerings,” said Chris Flynn, Partner at Martino Flynn. “We are pleased to welcome our new team members and look forward to the continued evolution of Martino Flynn as an agency.”
- Zion joins Martino Flynn as Account Supervisor. She has 15 years of experience supporting clients across a number of industries, including healthcare, financial services, and retail. Zion is a graduate of St. John Fisher and recently relocated back from the Washington D.C. area. Zion lives in Victor, N.Y., with her husband and two children.
- Reaves has been hired as Search/Social Specialist. Prior to joining Martino Flynn, he served as Search Engine Marketing Specialist at Dixon Schwabl. His various certifications and search management platform experience will be an additional asset to the agency and its clients. Reaves graduated with his B.S. from Wells College and is currently pursuing his master’s degree at R.I.T. He resides in Rochester, N.Y.
- Kulzer is a recent addition to Martino Flynn’s data science team and will serve as Market Research Manager. She has more than 10 years of experience in market research, holding positions at Harris Interactive, Acxiom, Edelman Berland, and, most recently, Nielsen. Kulzer obtained her B.S. and M.S. from R.I.T. and resides in Penfield, N.Y., with her husband.
- Hayes brings her experience as Global Marketing Communications Specialist at Carestream Health to the Martino Flynn account service team. She will be the agency’s newest Account Executive and primarily help manage its medical device client base. Hayes obtained her B.S. and M.S. from SUNY Brockport and currently lives in Caledonia, N.Y.
- Burch’s role as Director of Digital Media will provide strong leadership to Martino Flynn’s existing digital media team, as well as provide direction as the department continues to grow. His prior role as Director of Digital Media at Dixon Schwabl, along with his experience at the DAC Group, enable him to contribute to Martino Flynn’s commitment to providing integrated digital media strategy for the agency’s clients. Burch is a graduate of the University at Buffalo and lives in Fairport, N.Y., with his wife and two children.
- As Martino Flynn’s new Marketing Insights Manager, Manuel will transform program and website data into Tableau reports and partner with our media and digital team to develop recommendations on improving performance. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Intelligence Studies from Mercyhurst University and brings with him strong analytics experience from Edelman Intelligence and the University of Rochester Business Intelligence team. Manuel lives in Fairport, N.Y., with his newly wedded wife.