Martino Flynn earned 10 PRism Awards and eight Awards of Excellence at the 2015 PRism Awards. The firm also won “Best in Show/Corporate” for its work with longtime partner W.F. Young. The 10 Prisms were the most won by an entrant this year.
Hosted by the Rochester chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the PRism awards ceremony took place June 18 at the Rochester Museum & Science Center to honor the continued excellence by local professionals in the field of public relations.
The agency received the “Best in Show” award for its work with W. F. Young’s Absorbine ShowSheen horse grooming products brand. To reposition the ShowSheen Hair Polish & Detangler in the minds of horse owners, Martino Flynn conducted extensive research and crafted the integrated “Detangle Like a Pro” campaign.
The campaign leveraged tried and true tactics of media relations and article writing, combined with a robust new media program in a manner that this market segment had not seen before. This program included print ads, e-blasts, and a sweepstakes in which horse owners had the opportunity to win one of six once-in-a-lifetime trips to an equine event. This creative brand development resulted in raised awareness and increased year-over-year sales for the ShowSheen brand.
In addition to the “Best in Show/Corporate” award, Martino Flynn received recognition in 11 different award categories, including:
- Blogs/Blogger Campaign – Mentholatum Nighttime Vaporizing Rub
- Business-to-Business Communications – Windstream: 2014 Integrated Public Relations Support
- Consumer Product or Service Communications – Softlips Cube Product Launch
- External Video – Buffalo Bills: ‘This is Our Time’
- Facebook – Softlips Cube Launch Facebook Support
- Integrated Campaign – W. F. Young: ShowSheen Celebrates 40 Years of ‘Detangling Like a Pro’
- Media Relations – Every Minute Matters Campaign Launch Event
- Media Relations – The Bonadio Group: 2014 State of the Construction Industry
- New Release – The Bonadio Group Merges in Syracuse
- Other Print Piece – BCCR ARTrageous Affair Promotional Materials
- Other Print Piece – Absorbine 2015 Dealer Catalog
- Other Print Piece – Absorbine ShowSheen “Detangler Dangler”
- Other Social Media – Softlips Cube Influenster Launch
- Research – Rohto Eye Drops Creative Concept Research
- Research – Dick’s Sporting Goods Next Generation Golf Bag Research
- Twitter – Softlips Cube Twitter Launch Support
- Twitter – Twitter Takeover at Windstream’s 2015 Sales & Marketing Kickoff
- Trade Show – Absorbine Launches ‘Woof Pouf’ at Global Pet Expo.
The annual awards ceremony is an opportunity to celebrate Rochester’s robust public relations and marketing communications industry. We congratulate all of our fellow award winners.