As an executive, knowing how to handle media interviews is a good thing. But knowing how to take advantage of those interviews to deliver key company messages fluently and effectively—even under fire—is an even better thing. And with Martino Flynn’s comprehensive media training, you’ll learn to do both.
Our media training sessions are designed to teach you the techniques needed to communicate effectively when the lights come on, or the notebooks come out. By simulating a variety of scenarios, including some “hostile” ones, we can ensure you and your company always come out looking good—even when that’s not the interviewer’s intention.
Take advantage of a half-day or one-day session that will pay immediate and long-term dividends. The session includes:
- How to prepare for an interview
- Developing strategic messages
- Tips to conveying confidence and authority
- Videotaped performance reviews
- Simulated "ambush" interviews, press conferences, and panel discussions
Sessions are limited to five people to ensure maximum learning and retention.